Translate my posts in to any language

Friday 7 December 2018

December Music Faves

So iv basically failed on blogmas 2018 so im just putting out normal blogposts again tbh my first two blogmas have done so bad compared to other years so with that being said It's been a while since iv done one of these but i didn't want to not finish 2018 without bringing it back (: there is a lot of music i have been loving this month so get comfortable and carry on reading (: I have also linked all the songs so if you like the sound of 1 or a couple you can listen without having to find it (:















Simple Plan - Jet Lag ft. Natasha Bedingfield










Opinion Overload





Breaking The Chain






Class of 2017 Mash-Up





Up





Laura Marano - Parachute






This Song Saved My Life







How Come You Don't Want Me





Eighteen







Stereo Hearts




Backstreet Boys Medley



High Hopes





I Am Human



Take Your Love







The Greatest Show





A Million Dreams




A Million Dreams (Reprise)




The Cure






Tightrope







My Dark Side



Best of 2014, Pop Mashup



















Becki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger