Translate my posts in to any language

Wednesday 18 October 2017

The Autumn Tag

Iv been searching for a good autumn tag to do for a while as most of them were about thanksgiving and since i live in the UK we don't celebrate thanksgiving i stumbled across this one from Makeup Savvy 




1. What Signifies the start of Autumn to you ? 
As soon as it hits September. I'm all about cosy blankets candles dairy free hot chocolate dark nights and leaves on the ground. 

2. What is your favourite Autumn scent ?
The only one that comes in to my mind right now is cranberry but to me that's a Christmas scent i could be very basic and say pumpkin but as much as i do like that sometime i cannot stand it depending on what its in.

3.What is your favourite Autumn colour ? 
I love red but it doesn't suit me at all ): same with yellow i blame my mum on that as those colours don't suit her either  

4. What is your favourite Autumn drink ?
I'm not a big fan off hot drinks mostly because since being lactose intolerant most hot chocolate has milk in ): even though Costa say their hot chocolate is dairy free their allergy page says different not sure about Starbucks as we have more Costa's then Starbucks in Sheffield. I do love hot peach juice that would be my hot drink of choice. 

5.What TV Show new or old are you looking forward to this Autumn ?
Big Bang Theory 
Fuller House
Red Dwarf 
The Middle
Chicago Med 
(I would put Chicago Fire but that's already on) 

6. What is your favourite Autumn fashion trend ?
I'm really not bothered about fashion trends my wardrobe consists of things i wear all year round (if you watch my youtube videos you'll off seen the extant of my wardrobe lol)

7. What is your favourite frugal Autumn activity ? 
Getting all cosy with blankets snacks and fairy lights and watching movies and I'm not ashamed to say that i watched my first Christmas movie of the year last night any guesses which one i watched ?? if you know me or read my blog then you should. I watched The Grinch (: if you got it right let me know. 

8. What is your favourite makeup look come Autumn ?
My eye makeup doesn't change that much through out the year it just gets darker in shade i wish i was more adventurous with my makeup i have blue eyes and i think bronze and red shades would look amazing but i just feel like if i tried to attempt anything other then my everyday eye makeup look it would just be a disaster. 

If you do do this tag please link it in the comments or tag me on Twitter and il read and comment on them (: 

Becki x 













































No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger