Translate my posts in to any language

Sunday 31 December 2017

Goodbye 2017 (A Roundup)


























Iv never done a roundup of my year before i normally just post my new year resolutions and that's it but iv been seeing quite a few people doing a roundup on snapchat and instagram and a few goodbye 2017 blogpost's so i thought id combine all that and write a blogpost. 
I'll apologise now i lead a very boring life so in this round up no holidays or weekends away lol

January 

I haven't got a kind word to say about January what started of as food poisoning turned in to either a viral infection or the sickness and diarrhoea bug which then turned in to the hacking cough safe to say by the end of January i was fed up of being ill and *touch wood* i don't get ill this January. 

February

Image may contain: food
I turned another year older and had my annual birthday meal at Damon's with the family. Spent far to much money at meadowhall and basically celebrated my birthday for the whole month it was fantastic (: 

March 
























Saw me and kirsty going to see Olly murs and having the best night if you'd like to see the vlog then click Here it was also the first time i had put someone other then me or Milo or Blake in a vlog which was a big deal for me. 

April 

Image may contain: 2 people, text

Sheffield united finally after 6 years in league one they finally moved up to the championship very happy about the result and they have played well this year and show no signs of moving back to league one (Sorry to all you none football fans for this post) this was also the month i had horrific toothache that i moaned about on twitter (Again sorry for that to lol)

May
Nothing worth noting for may according to my facebook lol

June

No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.

This sexy album was released and it quickly became the only thing i played for about 3 months. I also third wheeled with kirsty and her boyfriend to see despicable me 3 which was a lot better then the trailer had lead me to believe. 

July 




  








After months of waiting for sky to start showing season 5 it finally came back on in July (: 

August 


























Was good and bad i had way to many trips to Costa Taylor released look what you made me do I found alcohol free koppenburg which is amazing but i also didn't get the job at mothercare after the second interview which bummed me out for the rest of august. 


September







































My cousin turned 30 and i went for my first ever carvery it was amazing i bought a candle that makes me hungry everytime i light it i saw a rainbow and matalan was the first shop to have their Christmas stuff online which made me very festive indeed (: 

October







































I saw the best sunset that i think iv ever seen and yes that photo is unedited i bought another candle that didn't make me hungry when it was lit but didn't burn evenly so that made me annoyed lol. Ben and Jerry's finally brought the vegan ice cream to the uk and its amazing tastes exactly like normal ice cream and finally the new £10 came out and i didn't like them as they felt fake. (this is the content you came to read isn't it lol)

November 


























 i had a interview at a supermarket little did i know that 2 weeks later i would get the message to say i got the job which i love  (: 26th November saw me have my induction with others and the 29th saw me start my first shift oh and it was bonfire night (: 

December 
















































Work was busy i was doing a lot of overtime. I started blogmas but failed this year due to many things it was Christmas which meant Christmas dinner (: 

This is my year round up hope you enjoyed reading it and i didn't bore you to much (: 

Happy New Year x

Becki x

2 comments:

  1. This is a cool idea for a post. Sounds like you had a nice year, I hope 2018 is a great year for you too! I don't think anything really beats the Christmas dinner, haha

    Amy,
    https://creativenails.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post, Becki!! Came from twitter :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger