Translate my posts in to any language

Friday 10 February 2017

What i got for my birthday 2017 (6th Feb)

Hey everyone i hope your all well (: I don't normally do a what i got for my birthday as mainly i normally just get money and about 1 thing to open which i love as it means i can go spending at meadowhall but this year i got money and presents not enough to make a video about and I'm not complaining i thought id show you all who read my blog what i got (: 

*Disclaimer* I'm not trying to brag about what i got I'm very grateful for what i receive I'm sorry if you think I'm bragging I'm honestly not.



I'll start with the cards iv received I'm still waiting on my uncles card and my dads card (my uncle lives in America and my dad is in pain at the moment with a pulled tendon in his neck both have been posted) I even got a birthday card from Damon's lol. 





























All the Presents I'm showing you are from my Mum and brother. I got money from the rest of the family and iv spent it all now lol.









































This is what i got for my birthday and I'm super grateful thank you to my mum and brother who took the time to buy me these i love them. To see what i bought at meadowhall blogposts and Youtube videos are coming and my birthday vlog will be up next week (: 


Becki (: x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger