Translate my posts in to any language

Saturday 6 April 2019

The Blogger Recognition Award

I always knew i wasn't the best blogger at keeping up my blog but it turns out im now a terrible blogger as i was tagged in this by the lovely Tiffany from Food and other loves on the 6th March 2017 !! I am publicly apologizing to Tiffany for taking 3 years to finally complete this tag. 

























                                                           Rules


Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
Write a post to show your award
Give a brief story of how your blog started
Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to
Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created

How My Blog Started 

The Blog your reading now iv had since August 2016 but i actually had another blog which i started way back in 2014 but i had to get rid off it due to blogger not saving any off my posts and the fact that when you clicked on my blog it took you to a hook up site which wasn't what my blog was about at all !! I started my blog as i loved reading sprinkle of glitters blog and decided to give it ago myself and here we are almost 6/7 years later if my math is correct lol !

Advice to new Bloggers 

Just be yourself - Write about what you want to write about dont just copy other bloggers who are successful as people see through that straight away. People will respect you so much more if your blog is unique to you.

Interact with other bloggers- Find other blogs you love to read follow the people on social media , join in on twitter chats ,create a group chat on whatsapp it really is limitless and who knows you might actually end up forming life long friendships with these people (: 

It says to tag 15 other bloggers but seeing as this is from 3 years ago im pretty sure that everyone has already done this post. So if your reading this and you haven't been nominated or you just want to do it then i tag you (: let me know if you do the tag as id love to read it and comment on them (: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger