Translate my posts in to any language

Thursday 27 June 2019

June Music Faves

No your eyes are not deceiving you they are back (: did you miss them ? , I'm hoping you did as these are one of my fave post's to do (:

If your a new reader then hello (: i hope you like what you read and stick around (: The monthly music faves is my take on Monthly beauty faves as i tend to stick to the same beauty things all year round where as my music isnt the same from month to month. Iv also started creating monthly music playlists on Spotify this one is june's.

Katy Perry - Never Really Over
















Katy is BACK !!! This song is so good !! it has been on repeat none stop and not going to lie i have been known to belt this out while in my room. ~Her vocals are amazing on this i cannot recommend it enough

All Time Low - Lost In Stereo

















This is the song that got me in to ATL we were sat in my not my last ex the ex before's bedroom and he was playing this album and i fell in love with song and no it doesn't remind me of him which is amazing ! if im in any kind off mood i can just put this on and im instantly feeling better.

Two Year Break- DALTITE
















I have to be honest i had never heard of these before until the other day and i went down a rabbit hole of facebook videos you know the one you click on the video you want to watch then just watch the others that come on one after another and this came on and it was about 2 in the morning and i found myself replaying this one song iv not listened to any of their other stuff yet but im hoping its as good as this song.

B.o.B - Airplanes















This is such a oldie but a goodie and tbh i had completely forgotten about this until i was on hold to carphone warehouse and this was playing and it made me fall in love with it over again took me right back to 2010 which was a good year (:

Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar
















I have no shame that this song makes me dance around my bedroom with this on full blast (im sure my neighbours love me lol)

Lewis Capaldi - Hold Me While You Wait
















I didn't think Someone you loved could be topped as that was beautiful but this came on the radio while i was washing up the other day i only heard a little bit off it but i had to find out who sung it i should of known who it was by the voice but i had a blonde moment but this song is just as beautiful.

Naomi Scott - Speechless















I have to be honest i wasn't fused about the remake to Aladdin as i feel like Jack Black should off been the genie i mean no one can EVER replace Robin Williams but i feel like JB would of been a better fit anyway getting off point lol , I love Naomi Scott's voice i have done since Lemonade Mouth and once i heard this song which is so beautiful it just made me want to see the film.

Scouting For Girls - Famous 

   
I feel like i should ring carphone warehouse more often as its bringing back some good tunes i have been a fan of Scouting for girls for years i saw them on tour back in 2010 and loved every min of it but as with bands you like sometimes you dont listen to them for a while but it doesn't mean you dont love them any less it means when you do go back to them you fall in love with them all over again and thats whats happened here (: 

Tinie Tempah - Written in the stars



Again thanks to Carphone warehouse for this little gem i am now obsessed with this song it just takes me back to 2010 hanging around with mates going to house parties (are they still a thing ?) oh the memories (:

5 Seconds of Summer - Easier 

Got to be honest i went off 5 Seconds of summer a few years ago and didn't know they were still around until the who do you love song by the chainsmokers (which i love) so i went down a rabbit hole of 5sos videos and found this one and boy have they grown up since iv stopped listening to them lol !

Avicii - Heaven 

No words needed such a beautiful song <3 

Taylor Swift - You need to calm down

Taylor and Katy have ended their beef and Taylor has released a amazing song and video Hannah Hart Ryan Renyolds Ellen degeneress and Ru Paul just to name a few who are in it need i say more !

Becki x




















1 comment:

  1. Oooh Airplanes by B.O.B was my jam! I loved that song so much!

    Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger