Translate my posts in to any language

Monday 2 December 2019

Blogmas Day One - Christmas Tag


Would it actually be blogmas if i didn't put two posts up on the same day lol !
Welcome to my Blogmas 2019 ! i thought i would kick off with a good old fashioned tag (: Feel free to do this one as well

1. What's your favourite Christmas movie ?
The Grinch of course (: 
2. Whats your favourite Christmas colour ?
Either multi colour (is that cheating?) or green 
3.Do you like to stay in your pj's or dress up for Christmas ?
PJ'S all the way I'm all about the comfort Christmas day need the elasticated waist for momma smiths Christmas dinner !
4.If you could only buy one person a present this year , who would it be? 
My mum (: i would give her the world if i could 
5.Do you open presents Christmas eve or Christmas morning ?
We used to be able to open one present Christmas eve but as we've gotten older we open them all Christmas morning now (:
6.Have you ever built a gingerbread house ? 
Does a foam one count ?
7.What do you like to do on your Christmas break ?
I work in retail so i only get Christmas day off and boxing day if i book it off if not i have to work a day in lieu 
8.Any Christmas wishes ?
For everyone to be happy and healthy 
9.Favourite Christmas smell?
Apple Cinnamon 
10.Favourite Christmas meal or treat ?
Christmas dinner 
11.Which holiday do you celebrate?
The Christan one
12.What are you doing for the holidays this year ?
Work till Christmas eve then seeing the family Christmas eve then it's just me my mum and brother for Christmas day.
13.What's your favourite Christmas drink ?
I don't really have one (boring i know!)
14.Candy cane or gingerbread men?
Candy cane (: 
15.What's your favourite holiday/Christmas song?
Fairy-tale of new york or where are you Christmas 
16.Whats the weirdest gift you have ever received ?
A Disney princess bag full of marshmallows i was 14 still haven't quite worked out why i got that.
17.Have you ever built a snowman?
Me and my brother built a snow darlek if that counts when we were younger.
18.What is your winter fragrance ?
It seems to be Ibiza dreams by so? at the moment 
19.What is top of your Christmas list ?
I'd love a mobile photo printer but that's not essential just for me and my family to be happy and healthy.
20.What is most important to you about the holidays?
My family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger