Translate my posts in to any language

Saturday 17 December 2016

Blogmas Day 15 - Christmas Decoration Haul Video


Its been a hot minute since i uploaded on my YouTube and i wont bore you with excuses and reasons why iv been absent on YouTube just know that im going to start taking my channel seriously while im off and get so many videos pre filmed that if for some reason im to busy to make a video my channel will not go quite for 3/4 months like it has been doing. 

Since i have been absent for a while my subscribers have dropped which is understandable and my new video isn't doing as well which again is understandable. I also know that there was a YouTube glitch and maybe thats the reason why im losing subscribers but in my heart i know its because i dont upload unless my subscribers come back then i know it was because of the glitch but anyway Im going to leave a link for my new video and if any of you reading this want to help me out and subscribe and watch my video i would be very grateful (: My Video

becki x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger