Translate my posts in to any language

Thursday 22 December 2016

Blogmas day 18- My luxury Christmas wish list



This post is very overdue but everyone who is buying me presents iv already told them what i want this is if money was no object and i could have anything i want. 



1. Macbook 


I think this is a pretty standard thing to want for bloggers and youtubers. Im perfectly happy with my iPad for editing videos i want to point out. I just want one as my laptop is slowly dying.


2. Micheal Kors bag 


I have wanted one of these for about two years but i cannot justify spending over £100+ on a bag when mine are always on the floor of buses and cars and in the office at work. 


3. Mariel Metallic Pink Leather Shoulder bag 

Ever since Fleur showed this on her channel i have been in love its £145.00 for a small bag which to me is expensive but might not be to other people. Its metallic pink and im just in love.

4. Fujifilm X-A2 Camera 


As most of you know if you watch my videos i film on my Iphone which im fine with i love the camera quality the only issue i have with it is i only have a 16GB which if im filming more then one video means im having to completely delete all the apps on my phone which is a pain. I also dont like that you cant zoom in when using the front facing camera. I dont want a fancy camera like Zoella or Dan Howell this would do me just fine for videos and vlogging. It comes in at £249.99 which is still expensive but less expensive then a DSLR. 

Let me know whats on your Luxury Wish List (: 

Becki x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger