Translate my posts in to any language

Saturday 25 March 2017

Birchbox March 2017

I have always wanted to subscribe to a beauty box but always thought i wouldn't like/use what was in the box as i have sensitive eczema prone skin that tends to freak out if i stray away from my normal skin routine. This month Birchbox's offer was subscribe and get a benefit they're real double the lip which iv wanted to try but didn't want to actually spend the £16.50 if i didn't like it this way i got to sample some other things as well. Turns out i love the lip product and when i finish the little one i will be purchasing the full product (Sorry in advance bank account)



 I love the outer box its a air mail box












































ModelCo Highlighting Trio (Full Size) RRP £17

Highlighter for me is not something i wear unless I'm going out in the evening so when i saw how much it was to buy it shocked me don't get me wrong the colours are pretty and they blend like a dream i just think for the amount i wear highlight I'm fine with my makeup academy one that is twice the size and a fraction of the price at £3.





























Balance Me Instant Lift Primer RRP £22

I love primer as i have combo skin so primer is a life saver to keep my makeup from slipping off my face. I'm always on the hunt for that one primer that i love and would purchase over and over again unfortunately this wasn't the one. I only say that this is the one thing that i have changed in my makeup routine and I'm breaking out so i think its this i could be wrong but for now iv stopped using it.


Marcelle Gentle Makeup Remover RRP £14.50

I have to admit i did have a cheeky look online when they released what could be in your box and i was hoping to get this as iv seen really good reviews on this. As i wear waterproof mascara for aqua zumba my normal eye makeup remover always leaves bits of mascara left over and i look like a panda when i wake up but this takes it off in one smooth move no need for scrubbing which i love as your eye area is very delicate. I shall be purchasing the full size if i can find it as all i can find is the small versions if you know where to buy this from in the UK let me know (:





























Orbie Dry Texturizing Spray RRP From £19

I have seen Fleur De Force rave about this in some of her videos and always wanted to try it but didn't want to spend £19+ on something that my hair and scalp might not like as i have a very sensitive scalp and most dry shampoos make my hair itch really badly. I cannot commit on this as i haven't actually used it yet I'm saving it till i go out for either my Mums birthday or my Grandma's. As I'm typing this its just occurred to me it may be a good idea to try this out before then lol i knew there was a reason im blonde lol.













Benefit They're Real! Double The Lip RRP £16.50

This product was the whole reason for ordering the birchbox in the first place as i said at the beginning. I knew the lip product would be good as i love a lot of benefits range but i didn't really think id like it this much as its just a lip product but this makes my lips look amazing i don't weather its because i don't wear lip liner and with this product its a standard but what ever it is i love it.

If you want to order the march box or just have a look on the website then click HERE

I have uploaded the birchbox video as well and if you want to view that then click  HERE
Hope you enjoyed the blogpost 

Becki x



















HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger