Translate my posts in to any language

Sunday 2 April 2017

Music Faves - March

Its that time of the month again (no not that one lol) its music faves time again slightly late this month as iv just been overwhelmed with everything in my life so i took a step away from my blog and YouTube but I'm back now (: (not sure weather that's a good thing or not lol) but without further ado lets get in to the music (:







































All Time Low always picks me up when I'm stressed or worried or in a bad mood so there has been a lot off All Time Low listening this month this one more then others as i love the song and it just puts me in a good mood (:







































Carrying on with the ATL theme they released a new song this month and i love it (: its been on repeat none stop i cannot wait for the album to come out.






 out off all Loveable Rouges these two by far are my fave and they preformed them both when i saw them on tour which was amazing (: although i don't listen to them much anymore when they came on shuffle the other day they automatically put a smile on my face and i ended up listening to the whole album while drifting off to sleep.





Sometime last year i found Mallory Knox (i know so late) and i cannot get enough of them i love most of there songs (if you say you like all of a band/artist songs then i think your lying) and again as with Loveable Rouges i don't listen to them that often and this came on shuffle and it reminded me of how i used to listen to these none stop.


I'm loving doing these posts and i hope you are too I'm finding songs that i had forgotten about. Please let me know any song or band you think i should listen to and you never know they may have a place in my April music faves (: 

Becki x


























































3 comments:

  1. Love learning about new music! I've been loving a lot of the recent Kid Ink singles, as well as Zara larrsons new album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to start listening to All Time Low again! It's been so long, I used to love them :)

    Tiffany x www.foodandotherloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww All time low bring back some memories! I need to start listening to them again xx

    Sophia x http://sophiawhitham.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger