Translate my posts in to any language

Tuesday 3 December 2019

Blogmas day three - My Disney christmas collection






















I only started collecting Disney ornaments about 3 years ago i tend to buy one every year as a tradition not all of them go on my tree as you will see as some of them are heavy and big and would break if left on a tree branch.

I have two of these castles as my mum bought me one as well they are light but big so they go on my makeup table for Christmas. They are very special to me as they don't make them anymore. 

This one lights up so obviously goes on the top of my tree. They don't do this one anymore either so i always take special care off it as it cannot be replaced.

 This one has to be my fave and its the only one i actually went in store to buy at full price i loved it that much ! (the others i bought in the sales) i love Toy Story but love the aliens more (: 

I could never get my hands on the Jack Skeleton ear decoration so this is a close second and looks lovely on the tree (: - still want the ears though !


The little mermaid is my fave Disney movie. I never liked any of the decorations Disney brought out until i saw the handbag and i snapped it up (: this one goes on my tree as well.

When i ordered this i didn't think it would be this big ! or heavy ! i haven't decided what i want to do with this one yet as it cant go on the tree as it would fall and break ! any suggestions welcome (:
Image result for mickey mouse disney store light up tree dec

This one is a no go for the tree but i just love it apart from the fly the kite scene the holly jolly holiday scene is my fave and to have a ornament from the exact scene that is my fave is amazing (:















I know i took a photo of this one but can i find it anywhere on my pictures nope ! this one also goes on the tree and lights up (can you tell i like my light up ones) fun fact this film scared me so much as a child that i hadn't watched it since ! but i love mickey mouse so couldn't leave this one behind














No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger