Translate my posts in to any language

Monday 2 December 2019

Blogmas Day Two - Primark Christmas Gift Guide £10 and under


I love Primark for Christmas gifts and stocking fillers if you know me personally then you know that at least one gift from me has come from Primark. They have really good things for inexpensive prices whats not to love at Christmas. Heres a few things that i have picked up for friends and family and some other things i have found on the website that they didn't have in my local store all £10 and under.

Cosy Socks £1.80


I love getting cosy socks for Christmas they are so soft and warm and for £1.80 for two pairs is a bargain (:



















Grinch Christmas Lights £3.00

I had to put something Grinch related in here these were all i could find in my local primark but i would be very happy to receive these even though i bought them myself and already have them up in my room (:    















Ladies PJ'S £6.00
                                          
PJ'S can be very expensive depending on where you buy them from and it's not something people tend to buy themselves so normally ask for them for birthdays and Christmas. These ones are lightweight perfect for now if you overheat or pop them away for the summer.













Ladies Slippers £5.00

Every year we ask my Grandma what she wants for Christmas and she always says slippers. We always buy her ones from primark as they last until she asks again. This year they have started doing them in boxes which makes them so much easier to wrap up (:















Horoscope Charm Neckalace -£2.00
Horoscope Charm Necklace




This is a nice gift for someone who loves their star sign and is really in to things like this and for two pound you could always see what else they do like this and make it up to £5 for a secret santa gift.













Friends makeup bag £4.00

Central Perk Make-Up Bag

I don't think i have met anyone who doesn't like friends ! i love this and it looks more expensive then £4.00











Short and sweet post as if i had posted everything i had my eye on this post would take you about a week to read !

becki x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger