Translate my posts in to any language

Thursday 26 December 2019

Just a little note .. (:

Hey Everyone (: 


So my blogmas failed didn't it i mean who didn't see that coming ! my only excuse for that is i work in retail and overtime is rife at Christmas and i need the money for driving lessons (i'd advise you all to stay off the roads as i cant drive in a straight line yet). 

i hope you all had a wonderful Christmas or just a wonderful day if you dont celebrate it. If your waiting for my what i got for Christmas post then you'll be disappointed as i'm not doing one.

I'll have my 2019 Rewind/look back at 2019 (not quite sure what to call it yet) up on Saturday and one more post before 2020 

Thank you for your continued support over the years it's not gone noticed

See you on Saturday 

Becki x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger