Translate my posts in to any language

Saturday 17 December 2016

Blogmas day 14 - Why i wont order from TAM beauty again


On black Friday i placed a order with Makeup Revolution aka Tam Beauty as its now called the delivery was a little slow but that can be expected as they would of had tones of orders to complete. When i received my 1 of 2 order i got a free gift as a apology for how late my order was which was really nice off them and totally unexpected. see photo below. 

Fast Forward about 2 weeks and i still haven't received my second parcel from them and no reason as to why.

I have contacted them on Facebook twitter and sent 3 emails and every time i get ignored which is bad customer service. Im only waiting on a foundation and lip-balm but thats not the point i could be waiting on christmas presents im just glad they arrived with the first parcel. 

What makes matters worse is when i check my order it says complete and they have only given me one tracking number which was to the parcel thats already been delivered. 

It has really put me off ordering from the website again which sucks as i love makeup revolution products it has to be my favorite brand of makeup that isn't high end. I would not recommend their website at all and there customer service stinks !! I would like my parcel but its looking very unlikely so now i have to go out and hope that superdrug have the foundation i ordered in my shade which normally they dont  happen to have hence why i ordered from the website. 

If you take anything from this post then be very careful when you order and if something does not turn up then you will not get a response from them !! im shocked at there customer service as i keep saying.

Sorry for the rant 

becki x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger