Translate my posts in to any language

Sunday 4 December 2016

Blogmas Day four -13 reasons why i love christmas


I get in to the christmas spirit around June then it seems to go away again until September when somethings are out for christmas but as soon as it hits October its like bam full christmas spirit i couldn't care less that its Halloween and bonfire night im like christmas christmas christmas.

1. I love how festive it makes me feel 
2. Its the happiest time of the year 
3.The cold weather makes everything cosy 
4. Starbucks and costa's Christmas drinks menu 
5.Fairy Lights everywhere
6.Giving Gifts 
7. Receiving Gifts 
8. Food and more food
9. The Smell of apple crumble baking (that might just be one for me)
10.Christmas Movies 
11. Christmas Songs that you belt out 
12. Hot Chocolate 
13. Over-sized hoodies (even if your single just buy a few sizes up)

Christmas is my favorite time of the year i wouldn't be me if i didn't get festive and start listening to christmas songs in September - I know im not the only one. 

I hope after this one of you is at least feeling a little festive (: 


becki x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger