Translate my posts in to any language

Saturday 17 December 2016

Blogmas day 13- giving gift cards is it lazy ?



Image result for one for all gift card

I received my first christmas present on Sunday and i know its bad but i opened it (i already knew what it was and wanted to spend it).
As you may have guessed it was a gift card. It was a one for all card like the one above but mine had a polar bear on.. These type of gift cards are the ones i like the most as your not limited to one store. I think giving gift cards if you dont know the person well is a good idea as no one wants to be stuck with something they didn't ask for or like and there is  always that horror if you do re-gift that you may forget who gave it you the first place and it ends up back to the original person. 

I used mine to purchase some things on boots (: 

I do think if you know the person really well then a gift card is a lazy present unless they have specifically asked for one.
Im one of the few that really likes gift cards as if people just give me money im like yeah i know excatly what im going to spend that on and then one day i forget my lunch for work and it ends up going on a meal deal and some very naughty dairy free treats and not the mascara that i really wanted. 

At the end of the day it is personal choice i really like them but obviously wouldn't want gift cards for every present as you'd know what you'd be getting and that would be no fun. 

What does everyone else think let me know

becki x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger