Translate my posts in to any language

Saturday 24 December 2016

Blogmas day 24 - Christmas Eve Routine


Let me start by saying im really sorry that you havnt had day 20-23. Iv just been really busy and time has just crept up on me and before i know it its christmas eve where has December gone seriously.

On a better note i have just put up my Christmas Eve Routine on YouTube and with Youtube being as it is its not going in to subscription boxes and its still taking subscribers off me i dont know if its doing it to any one else. If you want to watch it il leave the link HERE

Can we just take a moment to appreciate my thumbnail i did it in 2 mins as i had to rush out the door and i think it looks really good (: 


I hope you all have a peaceful christmas eve and are excited for tomorrow (:
I know i am 

Becki x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger