Translate my posts in to any language

Monday 12 December 2016

Blogmas day 10- My christmas playlist



I love making playlists on spotify its the convenient way to put all my songs in to a organised fashion if you follow me on spotify then you will of seen how many playlists i have i think i have one for every occasion. I will be honest and say my christmas playlist has been played and played since September i know some of you reading this will be horrified that i was playing christmas music in September but i love it (: makes me feel all festive. In the pictures below you will see my favorite christmas songs and some that probably not classed as christmas songs but i say they are.










































Ignore the all time low paused on the screen didn't want to lose the song i was listening to. As you can see from the first picture i do like my playlists and thats not even all of them on that photo im not as bad as some people i know but i defiantly have maybe 1 to many playlists. I also like teaming a emoji up with my playlist if i can find one that i like. Also do not judge me that i have the wombling merry christmas its actually a great song (:  If theirs any song that iv missed off thats on your christmas playlist please let me know.

Becki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger