Translate my posts in to any language

Saturday 3 December 2016

Blogmas Day Three - The Worst Christmas Films





I wasn't planning on doing this but when i was writing my best Christmas movies post if you haven't read that then click here that theirs a load of christmas films i hate - hate is a strong word lets say dislike. As i said in my previous post we are all entitled to our own opinion and if we all liked the same movies life would be boring. I think this post will shock some off you as theirs a couple of quite popular christmas movies in this list.

Elf



















Image taken from google

Before you all shout at me i have given this film some serious viewing but each time i have to turn it off i just cant stand watching it i dont know whether its Will Ferrell i cant stand in this film and maybe if Jim Carrey was in it then maybe i would like it or whether its just the whole film but for me this one is a nope.


Home Alone

















Image taken from google


This whole film collection i think is so overrated and im not a fan i could go in to my reasons but then we would be here all of december.


Bad Santa


















Image taken from google
For me this was because i watched it when i was younger and hated that 'Santa' Had been protyred like that and havnt watched it since.

Gremlins
















Image taken from google



This is one of my mums favorite films so i may get in to trouble for this so sorry in advance mum they got told not to feed them after midnight not to get them wet and no bright lights and they break all the rules and wonder why they change from cute things to evil menaces.

I think il leave it at four mainly because there is so many i hate i dont want to bum people out or cause a aurgument. If im stuck for blogposts for blogmas further on i may do a p2


becki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger