Translate my posts in to any language

Saturday 3 December 2016

Blogmas day two - The best Christmas movies




I love my Christmas movies and watch a lot of them throughout November and December and thought id compile a list of the best Christmas movies in my opinion.
How fitting is this post as im watching the Grinch while writing this.
If you dont see your favrouites here then it means either iv not seen them or i just dont like them and thats ok we are all entilted to like different things if we didnt then we'd all be boring and that would suck lol.



The Grinch

Image result for the grinch
Picture taken from Google

I had to put the Grinch first its my all time fave Christmas film so much so that i can recite the film almost no i dont need to get a life you do lol come on i only watch it 3 or 4 times a week during November and December ok re reading that maybe i do need to get a life lol. This film makes me feel so christmasy whenever i watch it i could be in the worse mood ever put this on and it instantly makes me happy (:

The Holiday

Picture taken from google

It took me a while to love this film as i found the first part boring but once i got past that and watched it more and more i love it (: its the perfect mix of sentimental and funny.

Love Actually




















Picture taken from google


It has Hugh Grant and Colin Firth in it need i say more ?


A Christmas Kiss And a Christmas Kiss 2













Picutures taken from google


The story is the same in each film thats why i grouped them together. Around this time channel 5 normally has a Christmas kiss on so if you haven't seen it before but want to then i suggest having a look. I find the films really cheesy but they are good to have on in the background while doing other stuff and you'll still be able to follow the story i prefer a Christmas kiss 2 just because iv watched it more then the first one.


A Christmas Carol










Whether its a muppets Christmas carol Jim carreys version or the original (i hope its the original if not its the one iv always watched) . I think its important to watch either this or its a wonderful life i personally cant watch all the way though a wonderful life but love the message behind it and i think a Christmas carol does the message quite well to in a less traumatic way for younger audiences. The message is always be grateful for who and what you have and realize that your not alone if your nice to others others are nice back to you and that Christmas is not about material things its about being with the people you love.

The Santa Clause 1,2,3













For me personally the first film takes me a while to get in to as its a bit boring to start with but as soon as you get past him at work and it gets in to the film then i love it. I love the play on the word clause as its not spelt like Santa Claus. I love the first two if im being honest i cant remember what happens in number three il have to see if its on Netflix once iv finished this post and watch it. These films are just feel good films and if you haven't watched them yet i recommend you do (:

Bridget Jones


















Image taken from google



I know some people will say its not a Christmas film but seeing as it has a Christmas tree in it i say it is. Bridget Jones is one of my all time favorite movies Christmas or not. It has Hugh Grant and Colin Firth in it again need i say more lol . Its not just a single girls film.

I honestly thought i liked more christmas movies then this. I have discovered that by doing this there is a lot of christmas films i dont like so come back tomorrow and see which ones i dont like


becki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger