Translate my posts in to any language

Thursday 22 December 2016

Blogmas day 17- My Fave non Christmas movies to watch at christmas



I have to admit i was stuck as to what do for day 17 but seeing as i was watching Madagascar while thinking of ideas i thought what other movies i tend to watch at christmas that are not christmas movies most i just watch on the tv others i have the dvds for.

1. Madagascar

Seeing as im watching this it seemed right to include this i love the whole madagascar triolgy and while looking up a picture to put in here iv found out that madagascar 4 is coming out in 2018.

2. Wallace and Gromit

Is it really christmas with out watching at least one Wallace and Gromit my personal Fave is the wrong trousers. 

3. Shrek

Love me a bit of Shrek its a feel good movie and a good one to put on in the bacground if youve seen it before and can reciite it word for word.

4. Any Harry potter movie

I feel like these are always on either sky or itv in the uk dont know about anywhere else but for the uk its always on those two channels.

Becki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger